Come take a peek into the past! Learn about old friends, share memories, and reconnect with all the people that used to live in the old 19th, or later, the Harmony ward, which in my humble opinion had some of the best people on earth in it! ˚Ü˚ So come on in, sit a spell, and share some of your fun memories with us by posting a comment whenever the desire arises!
Hi There! And Welcome to the blog! If for any reason you need to get in touch with me, the creator of this Blog, you can reach me at mbalv@cox.net THANKS! Happy Reading!
Friday Photo

Anybody recognize these kids! And no jokes about the one in the middle with the big nose and long tail! Ü
5 comments:
They are all Wagners & Maxwells.
Man anonymous you get up early on a Saturday morning,unless Marchelle commented right after she posted, I noticed it was after 4:00 a.m. Anyway I agree, all Wagners and Maxwells.
Maybe anonymous didn't sign their name because Obviously I don't know how to either. Tammy (Brox)Roberts
Walt Wagner says: Woody, Wade, Wells, Walter, Ward and Johanna Wagner and Charlene, Jean Marie and Dave Maxwell. I remember that the highlight of the trip was when Charlene was stung by a hornet.
I recognize all the cute little Wagner's even before I read the posting of "anonymous" but I don't know how not to be "anonymous" either Tammy. LOL! I remember Charlene telling me the story of the hornet sting too. At least I knew someone this time. WooHoo Theresa (Meyer) Terry
Post a Comment