Come take a peek into the past! Learn about old friends, share memories, and reconnect with all the people that used to live in the old 19th, or later, the Harmony ward, which in my humble opinion had some of the best people on earth in it! ˚Ü˚ So come on in, sit a spell, and share some of your fun memories with us by posting a comment whenever the desire arises!
Hi There! And Welcome to the blog! If for any reason you need to get in touch with me, the creator of this Blog, you can reach me at mbalv@cox.net THANKS! Happy Reading!
Friday Photo 1-25-08


This top pictures was taken at the same Standards night as last weeks pictures, just different girls! Ü In the bottom picture I am not sure who is talking to these girls but they look pretty interested! Ü Just Who ARE they?
5 comments:
I can only pick out Penny Stastny, Shirlene Barney, and maybe Debbie Sweet. The others I am not sure of at all. It is obvious that they are staring intently at the Holy Grail! --- Walt Wagner
The bottom photo is Dawnette Farnsworth, Penny Stastny and I think Jolayne Andrews and I'm not sure who the last girl is. I bet that's a laurel talking to them. (probably about boys)
The bottom picture is Dawnette Farnsworth Penny Stastny JoLayne Andrews and Tammy Moyes. I think the person holding the small trophy is me
Paula Cushing. We probably won it for volleyball or basketball or Sportsmanship.(NO back then I was really serious about church ball and wanted to win more than anything!!)
So It couldn't be for sportsmanship.
I was probably telling them WOW Look at this way cool trophy we won. They were thinking you are kidding we worked that hard for that little tiny plastic thing?
Paula
I do think that Walt got it wrong. The girls were not looking at the "Holy Grail" They were really looking at me. I must have been standing behind Paula. Wade
Those were my MiaMaid girls They wanted to have a testimony meeting but thought they had to have a fire around which to sit. Sorry, but no fires were allowed that season so we had a fire in our fireplace. That trophy (I believe) belonged at our house --one we awarded our kids periodically for being the "best bathroom cleaner" (L. Maxwell)
Post a Comment