Come take a peek into the past! Learn about old friends, share memories, and reconnect with all the people that used to live in the old 19th, or later, the Harmony ward, which in my humble opinion had some of the best people on earth in it! ˚Ü˚ So come on in, sit a spell, and share some of your fun memories with us by posting a comment whenever the desire arises!
Hi There! And Welcome to the blog! If for any reason you need to get in touch with me, the creator of this Blog, you can reach me at mbalv@cox.net THANKS! Happy Reading!
Friday Photo 1-18-08


This was taken at a Standards night in 1978! Can you name all of the girls, including the Laurel that was conducting? Ü
5 comments:
Paula (Cushing) Green Says:
Michelle Myers,Cindy Stastny, Charlene Maxwell, Marchelle Brox,
Sandy Llewlyn,Sondra Orchard,Terri Becker & ?
Oops I forgot...
I think Michelle Myers is conducting
and I forgot to list Joan McKee at the piano.
Paula
Paula got them all right. The last one is Grant Wright's sister -- I'm drawing a blank on her first name. On the front row you can see the backs of Pennie's head and JoLayne's head.
Hey Marchelle, I finally know someone in one of your photos! I wasn't sure who was playing the piano, but the yw were Michelle Meyers, Cindy Stastny, Charlene Maxwell, (you) Marchelle Brox, (me) Sandy Lewallen, Sondra Orchard, Terri Becker and Karen Grant (now DeLaPaz I think). That was a fun one! Wow, you are doing a great job with this blog. I don't think I will volunteer to head up a reunion, but I sure would come down from Provo to see that band reunited. Keep up the great work!
Thanks again, Sandy Southerland
Shirlene how awesome you are! you see the back of people's heads and know who they are. Wow I'm impressed.
Paula
Post a Comment