Ok I am going to do something a little different here with this post because I really want to know your thoughts and opinions! I hope that you all will share! Ok, so the other day I got asked this question and it really made me think! If you only had 30 seconds to tell your children what the 3 most important things about life were, what would you tell them? Wow! I had to do some deep thinking, and it was hard to narrow it down to just 3 but here are my thoughts:1. To Trust God with all your heart, to know that he loves you unconditionally, and that he knows what YOU need, to learn life lessons.
2. To be deeply and sincerely grateful for everything you have! Good things happen to those who are grateful!
3. To be positive and persistent! Those two things can help you achieve any goal you can conceive!
Ok now it's your turn, I REALLY want to hear what YOU would say, when asked this question. I know I will gain wonderful insights from all of you, my friends, so please leave a comment, I'm sure we will ALL benefit! Ü Thank you!













2 comments:
Amen to everything you said:
1.To remember they are children of God & to always set an example that would please Him.
2. Never stop telling those who are dear that they love them.
3.Don't be judgemental, you never know what someone else is going through. Janet
1. Remember you are an eternal family. Stay close to your family.
2 Jesus Christ is our Savior. Stay close to Him.
3. Endure to the end.
Gayle and Karen
Post a Comment