Come take a peek into the past! Learn about old friends, share memories, and reconnect with all the people that used to live in the old 19th, or later, the Harmony ward, which in my humble opinion had some of the best people on earth in it! ˚Ü˚ So come on in, sit a spell, and share some of your fun memories with us by posting a comment whenever the desire arises!
Hi There! And Welcome to the blog! If for any reason you need to get in touch with me, the creator of this Blog, you can reach me at mbalv@cox.net THANKS! Happy Reading!


I am SO loving these pictures! They bring back a lot of good memories of the good ole days when we used to get to go on "Super Activities" They were the funnest! So does anyone recognize any of these smokin' hot babes? Ü
3 comments:
In the 1st picture, I recognize Merry Balen(leader. I believe one might be Joyce Lewellan & the blonde in the back I know but can't think of her name. Then there's LeeAnn maxwell, Kathy Whittle & Michele Meyers.
2nd one, LeeAnn Maxwell, Theresa Meyers, Kathy Whittle & Sandra Lewellan, not sure about the other one. Kinda thought Paula Cushing? Janet T.
1st picture (clockwise)
Mary Balen ? Terry Zerkle,?Lee
Ann Maxwell Michelle Myers, Kathy Whittle, Joyce LLewelyn.
2nd (LtoR)
LeeAnn Maxwell, Joyce Llewelyn,Michelle Myers,
Cindy Nelson, Sandra Llewelyn
Sorry for the bad spelling.
Paula
These mysterious, older women were too intimidating for me back then. - Walt
Post a Comment