Come take a peek into the past! Learn about old friends, share memories, and reconnect with all the people that used to live in the old 19th, or later, the Harmony ward, which in my humble opinion had some of the best people on earth in it! ˚Ü˚ So come on in, sit a spell, and share some of your fun memories with us by posting a comment whenever the desire arises!
Hi There! And Welcome to the blog! If for any reason you need to get in touch with me, the creator of this Blog, you can reach me at mbalv@cox.net THANKS! Happy Reading!
Phriday Photo of the Week Oct. 26th, 2007

In Honor of our Halloween Celebrations I thought this would be a fun picture to post! Does anyone recognize this ghoulish creature?
3 comments:
Walter Wagner says: I need help getting a google/blogger identity, I can't quite figure it out. Please help!
Cindy you are right that is me, Blaine Brox, being the neighborhood ghoul, however today I wouldn't need the costume, cuz I can scare the kids by just answering the door now that I am so old and ugly. Back then though it was a lot of fun on Halloween, most of the kids would just scream after I answered the door, then they would literaly drop their bags of candy right there on my doorstep as I reached out an opened their candy bag with my claw. I knew it was usless to chase them down the street as that would just scare them more, usually it was the parents that had to come back for the candy. I am very proud of my daughter Marchelle for all the things that she has done to keep us informed about each other in the 19th ward! HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!
BLAINE BROX, didn't you know that gray is beautiful!! We all love you just as you were and just as you are!
Kay Lynn
Post a Comment