Come take a peek into the past! Learn about old friends, share memories, and reconnect with all the people that used to live in the old 19th, or later, the Harmony ward, which in my humble opinion had some of the best people on earth in it! ˚Ü˚ So come on in, sit a spell, and share some of your fun memories with us by posting a comment whenever the desire arises!
Hi There! And Welcome to the blog! If for any reason you need to get in touch with me, the creator of this Blog, you can reach me at mbalv@cox.net THANKS! Happy Reading!


Food Storage Help!

Lately I have been feeling a real urgency to beef (no pun intended Ü) up my food storage, and have found that there are a lot of good helps out there if ya look for them! I thought it would be great to dedicate some space here for us to share food storage tips, or when we come across some really good deals, or ANYTHING that has to do with food storage! I know a lot of you out there are really into this, so please share your knowledge with all of us! Ü One thing that I never really thought about when it comes to food storage is having seeds so that you can grow your own food! I found this really cool place that not only has really good organic and NOT genetically modified seeds, but it also teaches you how to harvest the seeds after the season so that you will never run out! Plus some of these seed have been harvested from generations that are hundreds of years old, back when the food actually had some nutrition in it! If you do not know about Genetically modified foods Trust me you will want to learn about it, it is NOT something you want your family to be eating! Man has NEVER been able to recreate what God intended for us to eat, so I feel like it is really important to make sure you are not eating any kinds of food that has been genetically modified! Anyway, check out this link it tells all about the Survival seed bank! And start sending me food storage ideas so we can all benefit ummmkay? Ü Just click on the picture and it will take you to the page! I also found another company called Tomorrow's Harvest, that has an interesting concept for Food Storage, that I think is perfect for todays world! Instead of buying 50 pounds of wheat and then wondering what to do with it, this company actually sells complete MEALS and I have to say they are pretty darn tasty! And sooo easy to fix, you just add hot water! Plus you can store a whole years supply under a king size bed! I think it is wonderful for single people especially, or for families with little kids who are picky eaters, or for those who do not have a lot of storage place! AND you can get it for as little as $39 bucks a month! So check out this link too: www.tomorrowsharvest.com

A tribute to Lasting Love!


Friday, October 19, 2007


Phriday Photo of the week 10-19-07
I know there are a lot of kids in this picture so if you can only name one or two you are doing good! So do your best and post your answers in the comment link! Good luck!

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noticed that you posted at 3:14AM! Go to bed! Donnell is center front? And a Wagner, Woody, back left?

Anonymous said...

No, not Donnell or Woody...this picture is not that old.

Back row: ?, Walt Wagner, ?, Ben Johnson, Donny Williams, Mike Schank.
Back row: ?, Glen Wilde, Steve Brox, Randy McKee, Larry Epperson, Gary Orchard.

Anonymous said...

oops... I meant back row & FRONT row...

Anonymous said...

Front row: ? Glen Wilde, Steve Brox, Randy McKee, Larry Epperson, Gary Orchard.

Back row: The women I don't know, Walter Wagner, Andrews boy, Ben Johnson, Mike Schank

Marchelle Brox Aird said...

Ok Steve, I just Wanna know--I am the same age As Woody Wagner so are you calling me Old?!? Ü I will admit that Donnell is WAY WAY old though!! Hee hee! So ya! Shirlene, that is STEVEN that is front and Center not Donnell! But good guess! I am impressed you knew it was a Brox! Ü

Anonymous said...

Front row: Bobby Barker, Glen Wilde, Steve Brox, Randy McKee, Larry Epperson, Gary Orchard
Back row: Walt Wagner, Ron Andrews, Ben Johnson, Mike Schank

From L. Maxwell who will remain anonymous until I figure out this new-fangled computer Blogging!!

Carrie Chamberlain (Eccles) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I have to admit that I laughed out loud at Steve's comment about Donnell and Woody. That was funny stuff! I was pretty excited I knew a few. I should...most of them were my age. Marchelle, thanks so much for all of the work you've put into this. What a fun way to catch up with everyone. I too have fond memories of my days in the 19th ward.. Good times:)

michelle balen rasband said...

Ok. I'm new at this blog stuff. I think I've added my email address now.

Carrie Chamberlain (Eccles) said...

Wow they are so young!!! I agree with the other posts... I have no clue who they are!!! Marchelle thanks so much for keeping us intouch this is great!!!!

Carl and Helen McKague said...

We think the adviser at upper left is Margaret Minster and agree with Steve Schank on the boys names.

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha, I know them all.

Steven Brox

Anonymous said...

Ok smarty pants Steven Brox so who's that one on the top far right? The invisable man?
LOL. The one I'm talking about is the dark one that you can only see a very small portions of.

Go for it smarty pants :D

Kay Lynn

Anonymous said...

Steve Schank, if I'm not mistaken, isn't that you standing on the front left end on Glen's right side next to Sister Minster? The one looking down with the pudgy nose? He he he!

Anonymous said...

From Walter Wagner
Back Row: Rita Berry, Walter Wagner, Ron Adrews, Ben Johnson, unknown leader, Mike Shank
Front Row: Charlie Sherrat, Glen Wilde, Steve Brox, Randy McKee, Larry Epperson, Gary Orchard

Anonymous said...

From Walter Wagner
Sorry, mis-spelled Ron Andrews

I Win

Anonymous said...

Hey Walt, I loved your expression on the 'Eagle Scout' picture! We can always tell you a mile or more away! You just have one of those unforgetable faces! He He He

Kay Lynn

Anonymous said...

From Walt Wagner
The invisible man is probably David Maxwell and Glen Wilde's shirt says "May The Fleas Of A Thousand Camels Find Your Tent!"

Anonymous said...

Very impressive Walt, if I say so myself! Like a true Wagner!!! But you didn't answer my question about the expression on your face on the 'Eagle Scout' picture! :(

I love this whole thing :D We get to tease each other, just like old times!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kay Lynn

Anonymous said...

Hey Marsh! What's the prize for being the '19th' comment? Get it.
LOL

Kay Lynn

Anonymous said...

Walter, I was just messing with you. I always have fun picking on all ya'll Wagners!!!! Right Wells?

Also, Steve (Schank), I told Marchelle that I am frantically trying to get a hold of you and Lynn. Would you please email me?
kay_lynn_p@yahoo.com I really miss you guys a lot and just want to touch base.


Thanks
Kay Lynn

Anonymous said...

Oops, goofed up. That's my other address for other things. My personal address is:

kaylynnpeterson@yahoo.com


Thanks,
Kay Lynn

Anonymous said...

No, I am not in this picture. Walt says "Charlie Sherrat"—I don't know him. But what I DO know is that Donny Williams (not a leader) is standing between Ben Johnson and my brother Mike. Although taller than the other boys, Donny is the youngest boy in the photo.

Anonymous said...

Wow, did we have some handsome studs in our ward or what? They're still handsome to this day! Gray hair and all (Donnell) :D :D :D


Guess Whoooooooooo?
I'll never tell!

Anonymous said...

I was refering to the different pictures of the young men. I guess you can include the Bishopric too!
:D :D :D

Marchelle Brox Aird said...

Oooo, Donnell, do you have a secret admirer that we don't know about? Ü Well we did have some pretty studley guys in our ward! Ü Walt I thought I was going to fall on the floor lauging that you actually remembered what was on Glen Wildes shirt --, "May the fleas of a thousand Camels find your tent!" not to mention that the saying itself was hilarious! BWHAA HAAA HAAAA!!! That is just too funny! Thanks for sharing that memory with us, cuz I NEVER would have been able to read that just from the picture, I really got a good chuckle out of that one!

Anonymous said...

Marchelle, you always did (and still do) have a great sense of humor. It must be in the Brox blood! I mean after all, Donnell? Go figure that one!! Wendy, you did swell!

Donnell's seceret admirer

P.S. Donnell has great qualities! Just like the rest of the Broxs'

Anonymous said...

That's the wrong age group for Don Williams and he was definitely not an adult woman!

Anonymous said...

larry epperson says;
front row charlie sherrat,glen wilde,steve brox,randy mckee,larry epperson,gary orchard
back row walt wagner, ? ben johnson, mike schank
the leader on the left is rita berry and i don't know the other one