
HELP!! This is such a cute picture, but seriously I only know the teacher and three of the little kids, so if you can identify any of them please let us ALL know! Ü I'd say it was taken around 1984 or 85!
Blogger Template: Minima White (Douglas Bowman) | 3-column - width 960px (Thur Broeders)
16 comments:
ok so I know EVERYBODY except for the teacher. I want to say her name was sherry or something? I'll let some other people guess before I spill the beans!
I totally don't have a clue. Janet
Yeah, after my time too. I know my relatives Kierra Brox and Kim Barney. - Tammy
one of the Johnson kids, don't recognize the teacher, Zachary Larsen, Kierra Brox, whichever Brox girl was born at the same time as Kierra (Cherie?), Kim Barney, and I don't recognize the last little girl. Lorraine
One of the Johnson kids, don't know the teacher, Zachary Larsen, Kierra Brox, another Brox which ever one was born at the same time as Kierra (Cheree)?, Kim Barney and not sure about the last little girl. If I am wrong it's because I am old. Lorraine
One of the Johnson kids, don't know the teacher, Zachary Larsen, Kierra Brox, another Brox which ever one was born at the same time as Kierra (Cheree)?, Kim Barney and not sure about the last little girl. If I am wrong it's because I am old. Lorraine
okay we have wesley johnson his mother is the teacher, zachary larson kierra brox, kim barney and im wondering if the other one is a morris girl maybe or maybe katie vermillion and the last one leaves me clueless but it sure makes my old self feel young when lorraine thought one of those cute kids were me. he he hhhhhhh that is me running out of breath to laugh
also one of them is a little coutney, jennifer i believe and so now im down to one. Anyone? cheree
It's Wes Johnson on the top left but that isn't our mom, Sherrie Johnson, as the teacher...Cute picture!
The teacher is Lori Berry - Walt
I rarely see this many comments on one picture!
I am only posting this now because I will probably forget before Friday! I am also listing their parents because most of you know only the parents!
Top row from L to R: Wesley Johnson (John and Sherrie Johnson), teacher Lori Berry(I'm sure Walt is right, that name sounds really familiar), Zachary Larson (Mark and Tanya Larson). Front row from L to R: Kierra Brox (Donnell and Wendy Brox), Angela Allred (James? and Marilyn Allred), Kimberly Barney (Mac and Olivia Barney), and Sarah Johnson (Mark and Darleen Johnson).
sorry- Sarah Johnson's dad was named Brent, NOT Mark.
WOW- you go girl (Kierra) - Tammy
Isn't the teacher Penny Stastney? Sure looks like it to me.
Kay Lynn
Oops, I meant Stasney
Kay Lynn
I almost had everyone right. I will say it's definitely not Pennie Stastny. (I don't think many could spell the last name right even when we lived in the ward). Love the post.
Post a Comment