Come take a peek into the past! Learn about old friends, share memories, and reconnect with all the people that used to live in the old 19th, or later, the Harmony ward, which in my humble opinion had some of the best people on earth in it! ˚Ü˚ So come on in, sit a spell, and share some of your fun memories with us by posting a comment whenever the desire arises!
Hi There! And Welcome to the blog! If for any reason you need to get in touch with me, the creator of this Blog, you can reach me at mbalv@cox.net THANKS! Happy Reading!

If you Study this picture really close you just might be able to tell who it is! Wow! have they ever changed! But they are still a great looking couple today, and just as much in love! Ü
4 comments:
I knew it right off....I think they look exactly the same....I could guess them anywhere... cute pic!!!
Jim and Lugene Maxwell! So cute!
WOW.
What I want to know, what happens to those tiny little waists. Yes, they still look like Bishop & LuJean. Janet
PS In the first bishopbric, that's Vern Albright, unless he has 4 names
Post a Comment