

Here are some oldies but goodies! Ü I know they are not real clear and it's hard to see faces but you can still tell who they are, and once you KNOW who they are you will say, OH Ya, THEM! Ü So go ahead take a gander, then take a guess!
Blogger Template: Minima White (Douglas Bowman) | 3-column - width 960px (Thur Broeders)
5 comments:
The first picture is The Meyer Family, Ted, Verna, Corine, Theresa, Michele
The second is Donnelle and Tammy Brox
Well, I was just going to say the lady looked like Verna in the 1st one & yes, of coure in the 2nd, the ever cute Tammy & Donnelle. Janet T.
I understand that Donnelle (one of my favorite leaders) can ride on two wheels now.-Walt
I've been in several pictures and haven't recognized myself. I'm happy someone has been able to identify me in the pictures so I know who I am! (They spelled my name right too.)
Post a Comment