Come take a peek into the past! Learn about old friends, share memories, and reconnect with all the people that used to live in the old 19th, or later, the Harmony ward, which in my humble opinion had some of the best people on earth in it! ˚Ü˚ So come on in, sit a spell, and share some of your fun memories with us by posting a comment whenever the desire arises!
Hi There! And Welcome to the blog! If for any reason you need to get in touch with me, the creator of this Blog, you can reach me at mbalv@cox.net THANKS! Happy Reading!
Phriday Photo of the Week Nov. 9th 2007

Ok, here's an oldie but goody! These are all such great people! I remember all but one of them! How many do you guys remember?
3 comments:
Walt Wagner says:
I'm so young that I have to call all of these people sister, brother, or bishop. I'm not so good on this one, but here goes-
back row-lt. to rt. Sister Dunsmoor, unknown, Bishop Maxwell, unknown, Sister Garfield, front row- unknown, Sister Farnsworth, Sister Trotter
Betty Brown says: front row left to right - ?, Joyce Andrews, Delma Trotter; 2nd row left to right - Donna Farnsworth, Lyn Barg, Bishop Maxwell, Grace Heap & Trudy Garfield. I love all these ladies, although some of them are no longer with us.
"Sister" Maxwell is soooo old she knows who all these great people are.
Front Row: Claire Behunin, Joyce Andrews, Delma Trotter
Back Row: Donna Farnsworth, Lynn Barg, Bishop Maxwell, Grace Heap, and Trudy Garfield
Post a Comment